Presentations took place all day in the main hall
During the school holidays, our academy buildings have huge potential for other uses.
Social Media Conference
On Friday 1st June, Strood Academy hosted the largest social media conference in the South East; ZC Live
Well done to the Strood site team for such a well organised event and governor, Zoe Cairns for putting together a useful and well attended social media event. With the event being opened by local M.P, Kelly Tolhurst, the quality speakers and workshops were:
- Matthew Scott, Kent Police Commissioner
- Ralph Myer, Linkedin
- Andy Lambert, ContentCal
- Amy McManus, A.M Marketing
- Daniel Knowlton, KPS Digital Marketing
- Martin Small, Kent & Medway Growth Hub
- Zoe Cairns, ZC Social Media
- Emma Liddiard, Global Radio
- Anthony Klokkou, Sleeping Giant Media
- Mark Jennings, Stormchasers Digital
The expert panel consisted of:
- Jay Sahota, Jarmans solicitors
- Jemma Fairclough Haynes, Orchard Employment Law
- Andrew Gillett, Jarmans Solicitors
Over four hundred local businesses attended to network, exhibit and learn more about social media and digital marketing.
Strood Academy governors, Zoe Cairns and David Mead with Leigh Academy governor, Dr Ash Lawrence
The canteen at the academy provided a perfect venue for networking and learning.
Exhibition stands were placed all around the site.