The Leigh UTC held its last business breakfast of this academic year on Friday 17th May.
Within a packed schedule, guests from the world of local business had the opportunity to hear several presentations:
- An overview of plans for the proposed Lower Thames Crossing project
- An overview of apprenticeships
- Information on forthcoming T Levels
- Testimony from current apprentice, Cameron on his pathway at The Leigh UTC
- EPQ presentations by current students
Thank you to all who participated
We look forward to a further successful series of breakfasts in the 2019/2020 academic year.